Wednesday 20 July 2016

Two very quick cards....

Hello to my buddies and visitor's ....
Well...Looking for a new home is going ok....I need a bungalow...not a lot about and the prices are very silly here in Suffolk....after seeing 15...yes 15 ...which is good for me I looked at 29 before I brought my house I'm in....I think I have found a doer upper....Its not been touched since the 70s....by a small newish kitchen....I have put a offer in yesterday so I'm waiting for the estate agent to ring me back....

On to today's cards and I needed to make a few quick cards just to keep in touch with friends....I found the images and the papers in a old Creative Cardmaking Magazine.....when I was sorting out my craft room to start to pack up for the move.....I have cut them out and used a Spellbinders die on the images....card from  the bit box.....and a few gems.....

 Thank you for your comments Joolsx

14 comments:

  1. Two lovely card Jools :-)

    Hope you've found the home of your dreams x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely Jools. Well done using up old stash too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I love both of the Jools. Definitely could not pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Jools and good luck with the bungalow!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards Jools, great images.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed that your offer will be accepted :0) These cards are really lovely and a great way of using up oddments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jools your cards are gorgeous. I hope it all goes well with the house move. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning cards, great to use up the bits. Good luck with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards love the toppers and papers a great find-good look with the house hunting
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Jools, good luck with the bungalow hunting.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cards, Jools. Hope the offer for your new home is accepted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two Stunning cards Jools.. Good luck with the new house..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lovely cards. Fingers crossed for you. Cara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both really lovely Jools. Good luck with your move xx

    ReplyDelete