Monday 30 May 2016

and the kitchen Sink!.....

Good Morning....I hope you all are having a good bank holiday?
after the lovely sunny day yesterday ...today looks like rain....
Today's card is for a buddy over on DC who been having a bad old time.....one thing after another....so I wanted to send her some hugs

Hugs die Tonic cut from purple and lilac card.....I cut the card blank to suit the die cut.....why the kitchen sink.....I started to put just a few gems and pearls on then found a few more!....


Thank you for your comments Joolsx





http://winandtonic.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/may-2016-anything-goes.html



13 comments:

  1. Aw this is beautiful - love the colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous die cut! Beautiful colours and design.
    Cold here today, no rain yet...but it's going to!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sure to brighten anyone's day...fabulous card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I LOVE the die Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card it is sure to cheer your friend up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jools this is one beautiful card and the design is wonderful

    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Jool's I like the colour too
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jools Gems and all...been really chilly here today!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card for your friend Jools. I'm sure she'll love the card and appreciate the hugs. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jools, great die, I'm sure your friend will love it.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and love the dies and kitchen sink look lol-not been on the DC forum since the last change
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love this die, you did well to stop where you did! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is super gorgeous - I hope she will love this :-D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete