Wednesday 15 July 2015

Lily....

Good morning...After a busy day yesterday...I went to Lakeside which is about 1 hour 20 by car to look for 2 new sofas....but still cant make my mind up!....I'm hoping for a craft day today.....

Today's card is for a Girl Friend who not only has/had her Dad in hospital but her Husband as well...and not in the same hospital!!!....

6X6 card....light and med yellow card from Joanna Sheen...darker card DCWV....Spellbinders die and the other dies by Die-namics...as is the lily....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jools, love the sunny yellows- should cheer your friend up!
    Good luck with the sofas, I hate choosing furniture, it's so hard to make your mind up!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous card is perfect to lift anybody's spirits Jools. Such gorgeous die cuts and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jools, the flowers are so beautiful and I love your design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely bright card, guaranteed to cheer anyone up Jools. Good luck with the sofa choosing-my son's literally just got back from Lakeside, says it was nice and quiet!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and bright, the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jools, sure to cheer your friend up. love the beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers. What a kind thought to cheer up your friend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design Jool's I like the flowers and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sunny card Jools. I hope you manage to make up your mind sooner rather than later :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete