Monday 5 January 2015

Thinking of you....

Morning...Or should I say evening as its just gone 12 midnight here in the UK....
Today's card is for a dear friend who got bitten badly on her hand by a dog and ended up in hospital....she now at home and I wanted to send her a card to cheer her up....

Yellow and white linen card Papermill....Flower stamps Clearly Besotted...stamped with Memento inks...sentiment Hero Arts...little bit of paper from the bits box and a few gems....

Thank you for your kind comments Joolsx



http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

9 comments:

  1. oh my, that's awful, hope your friend is soon better. I'm sure your very pretty card will cheer her up no end. Gorgeous sunny design, love all the white space which sets it off so perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jools, I love the image and beautiful sunny colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love those flowers. It would certainly cheer me up :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love those flowers, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card that would cheer anyone up Jules

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a lovely bright cheery card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Jools, lovely summer colours - I'm sure it helped to cheer your friend up.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card for your friend Jools, what an awful thing to happen, hope her hand is healing OK.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card. I do hope your friend feels better soon. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete