Monday 24 March 2014

For Ben.....

Hello to all my crafty friends...hope you had a lovely weekend...
Today's card is for my Grandson Benjamin...and as my Promakers are in another place I had to make a card with out no stamping or colouring....

The 8x8 card is made with matting brown card...then the rest is from  Chronology by Docrafts...a few peel offs and card candy....all that is left is a cheque for the inside!....What else you you give to a 21 year old?

Thank you for your comments...Joolsx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous bake card Jools I am sure Ben loved it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous card Jools. I love the chronology set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vintage male card great papers and love the cogs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jools, such a great design and I love the detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools fantastic card, love the design and papers. As you can see i have changed the name of my blog and wondered if you would be so kind as up update your link to my blog. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card for your Grandson Jools. bet he loved his card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the colours and the cogs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete